Old May 31st 21, 05:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article , nospam
wrote:

That just goes back to my unfamiliarity with MacOS. I knew how to quickly
reboot, but not how to quickly turn networking on and off, even though Iım
sure itıs pretty simple.

apple menu, system preferences, network preference pane.

and if it's wifi, use the wifi menu extra in the menubar to toggle it
off and back on.

also, hold down the option key when clicking on it for a *lot* more
info about your wifi network and the others (hover for the popup).