Old September 8th 12, 04:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Corel announces PaintShop Pro X5 - DPReview

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:48:35 +1000, "Trevor" wrote:

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:15:22 +1000, "Trevor" wrote:

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
If you wanted to respond to Alan Browne you should not have responded
to my article. You should have responded directly to Alan.

I responded to the thread, I don't respond to the authors personally.

It's not the thread that writes articles. It's the individual authors
to whom you say you don't respond. Just who do you think wrote the
article to which you have tagged on your response?

I wasn't responding to that post, and thus included *NO* part of your
reply.
One thing I didn't decide is that the thread belonged to you alone. Not
sure
why you did.

The thread doesn't belong to me but the position in the thread to
which you were responding does belong to me. Hence the confusion.

Only for you, I'm sure others can read what is written without making
incorrect assumptions.

How easy would it be for you to follow this thread if instead of
writing this article I tagged my response to you on to an article
written by another person?

If you think that's what I did, you are more stupid than I thought,
downright dishonest, or both.

That's exactly what you did, and you should climb off your high horse
before you fall and hurt yourself.

If you go back up the thread and have a look at the headers you will
see:

Bruce started the thread with his Message-ID:

Alan Browne responded to Bruce's Message-ID:
with his Message-ID:

I responded to Alan Browne with my Message-ID:
and cited References:

which you will see are the message IDs of the two preceding messages
in the thread in chronological order.

You then responded with your Message-ID:
and cited References:

which, as in the preceding case are the message IDs of the (now)
three preceding messages.

It is clear from their order that no matter what your intention,
belief or understanding may be, your message ID
was in response to my Message-ID:
which was, in turn, in
response to Alan Browne.

The full sequence of the thread todate is shown in your latest
list of prior References:

Eric Stevens