Old January 16th 11, 08:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike[_23_]

Default Identify this DSLR?

On 16/01/2011 03:07, John Turco wrote:
Mike wrote:

On 12/01/2011 01:16, John Turco wrote:
Mike wrote:

On 03/01/2011 13:24, Bowser wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible at
55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.

Quite right too, we don't fund the BBC so johnny foreigners like you can
watch it!

Mike

Are you being a snob and/or an isolationist, Mike?

Tongue in cheek, clearly a sense of humour was not a feature of your
your camera :-) Maybe you need a pro model.

Okay, sorry. The previous lack of a "smiley" or an "emoticon" had caused my
misinterpretation or your remark.

(Personally, I'd quit using them, during the summer of 2009.)

I only use them as a last resort, my sense of humour is often lost in
translation.

Mike