Old January 12th 11, 11:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

Default Identify this DSLR?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:16:12 -0600, John Turco wrote:

Mike wrote:

On 03/01/2011 13:24, Bowser wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:49:16 GMT, wrote:

On 11:36 3 Jan 2011, Vinto wrote:

Can you ID this camera?

Which model Canon DSLR is being shown in this video clip? (Visible
at 55secs)

I forgot to post the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00d1b8l

In addition to the DSLR at 55secs, which Canon compact is shown at
2min20secs ?

"Not available in my area" is the message I get.

Quite right too, we don't fund the BBC so johnny foreigners like you
can watch it!

Mike

Are you being a snob and/or an isolationist, Mike?

I watched the series and they said it was an EOS 40d.

--
Neil
Linux counter 335851