Old March 20th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default (March, 19th) New picture

On Mar 20, 6:29 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Magic Lantern wrote:
Don't be so touchy. It was a joke.

Sorry

I just wanted to make a humorous
comment about "The Rule of Elevenths" being used, but then I saw that
Annika beat me to it with his "Rule of Fifths". (Mine is actually
more accurate. Yes, I measured.) So, I had to invent something else

I have not taken the picture with this rule in mind.

Just see the dog and is lonely attitude, and the space is to show,
the lonely state.

I like the picture. Honestly.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Just see the dog and is lonely attitude, and the space is to show,

the lonely state.

Yes, I understood from the moment I saw his pic that this is what he
wanted to convey.....the loneliness and emptiness of this poor little
dog's life. I also got the impression that the owner of the dog was
right near him, begging for money so he could feed himself and his
dog.
Helen