Old February 4th 19, 02:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Bad sensor dust

In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

That assumes he knows how to use that kit (I don't). Maybe he takes the
camera to a shop to be cleaned by a professional back home that knows
how to do it, and he wouldn't dare try to do it himself, even less on a
trip.

If he does not know how to go about cleaning the sensor on a DSLR, or MILC,
he, and anybody who owns one should invest in the basic tools, correct size
swabs, PEC pad, a Giottos Rocket, a bottle of Eclipse Fluid, and a
magnifier with some sort of illuminator.

I don't have any of that, nor my friends. I don't even know what they are.

just because you don't know how doesn't mean others don't. as i said,
it's never too late to learn.

What camera do you shoot?

If you have photos that are important to you, but have "errors", do
whatever you can to fix those errors in post. That is why editing tools
exist.

You can not correct focus on post.

false.

photoshop and several other tools, such as focus magic can help fix out
of focus images:
http://focusmagic.com

iphone cameras capture a depth map and can adjust the focus and/or
depth of field *after* the photo has been taken.