Old July 20th 13, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Bowser

Default [SI] Outdoor Cooking - The Duck comments

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 02:09:56 +0000 (UTC), PhotoPhartz
wrote:

Savageduck wrote in

PhotoPhartz:
1: Nice capture of a community holiday cookout in the park, or
wherever that shore side location is. I just wonder if you might have
found a slightly different position, or isolate the central group who
seem to be actively engaged in the art of outdoor cooking.

The three guys right of center were the cooks. The group over to the left
had multiple instruments and were playing music. There was so much going
on spread over a wide area it was hard to decide and get a nice capture of
specific stuff. I had some other angles and shots. Just settled on the
where's Waldo masses of everything type shot.

2: ...and there they are, actively engaged in the art of outdoor
cooking

Yeah.

3: Nice burger, plus detail insert. That is a first for
the SI.

Whoa! I better be careful. Thanks for commenting.

Yeah. God forbid someone here gets creative. It could mean doom for us
all. ;-)