Old November 5th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ASAAR

Default P&S Teleconverters

On 5 Nov 2008 08:10:01 -0600, Toby wrote:

But things evolve according to the exigencies of the time, and just as we
are now dropping the 'm' from the objective case of 'who' and saying,
'that's the place I went' without collective gasps of horror, I think you
are fighting a rearguard action against top posting.

Nope, I'm not fighting it at all. At most I criticize some who
provide elaborate but faulty justifications for top posting or as
you noted, appending a three word response below pages of quotes.
As for these types of replies, they never really bothered me, they
just lost a wee bit of respect for such posters. How do you feel
about the new (well, it's been going on for years) penchant for
people, in real life and in commercials to say things such as "That
was the funnest movie I've seen!" or "I had the funnest time."?
Even my spell checker balks at those two examples.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated." -- Baby Hughey