Old November 5th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Default P&S Teleconverters

Toby wrote:
My sentiments exactly. I am perfectly willing to be educated (I certainly
don't claim omniscience). I don't even really mind being insulted, but I do
demand some proof of the assertions this character is making. It would be a
simple matter for him to post some pics somewhere to back up his claims. His
consistent refusal to do so obviously discredits him. If he is so frightened
of people ripping off his magnificent work it would be a simple matter to
heavily edit the files in a way that would make them unsuitable for use. He
could easily overlay a thick grid, through which the frame could still be
seen.

He's nothing but an immature individual with extreme emotional issues, who
gets off on in a masturbatory way through this kind of trolling.

That's why most have ceased replying to him.

Please put your replies following what you respond to.

--
john mcwilliams