Old June 21st 04, 09:08 PM
DE

Default Sigma Digital SLR Cameras.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
"Biff Mullins" wrote in message
m...

Thinking about buying the Sigma DSLR. Either the SD9 or the SD10.
Is the SD10 worth the extra money? What would be the best lens to

start out with.

Oh yeah, does anyone know when that Foveon point and shoot will be

available?

If you need higher ISO settings, the SD10 is the better choice. If
you shoot at lower ISO settings as I do (I'm just a causal
photographer) than the SD9 is just fine. IMO the 50mm EX lens is a
great starting point with either camera.

Peter, always lovely to see you, but why is this xposted to alt.config?

BTW, come on by & visit us once in a while, OK?

(Sorry, I owe ya an email or 3).

--
with the blue dress, the blue dress, the blue dress...