Old February 28th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Default ANTIQUE ?

"" wrote:

While digging thru my box of "olde junque"
I came across my first digital camera.
An AGFA-CL18. The user manual printed in 2000.

2meg internal memory. No expansion slot.
Produces 32 .jpg pics No focus, no viewscreen.

I think it cost $38 new.

I put in batterys, and it still takes a useable pic.

What to do with this 6(?) yr old relic ??

Anyone have anything older ?
rj

Hello, RJ:

I purchased my first digicam (Largan "Lmini 350"), late in 2000. Its
specifications, and the price I paid for it, are very similar to your
Agfa CL18.

Incidentally, I still own the Largan; I haven't used it, in nearly five
years. Subsequent Kodak upgrades have rendered it rather obsolete, and
yet, its compact size encouraged me to take the Lmini 350, along with me
(on shopping trips, etc.).

Conversely, my somewhat bigger, more expensive Kodak cameras haven't
traveled, nearly as often.

Cordially,
John Turco