Old August 26th 05, 05:20 PM
Paul H.

"SMS" wrote in message
In June, I started this project, but school was almost out. Now school
has started again, and I've begun adding to the site. Now my kids are in
two different schools, so I should be able to get even more photos, and
I'm hoping to get other people to send some photos in as well. I've
splurged the $8 for a domain name: "http://drivetoschoolhallofshame.com" .

Why should anyone in a dSLR newsgroup give a rat's posterior about your
provincial, obsessive-compulsive fetish? Besides, any adult with a "Nyah,
nyah, nyah-- I'm gonna tell on you!" attitude ought not to be putting up a
"hall of shame."

If you have evidence of real safety issues involving criminal driving
violations, take your pictures (preferably with license plates showing) to
your local town council or police department and do something productive
about the problem.