Old August 26th 05, 10:19 AM
SMS

Ryan Robbins wrote:
"SMS" wrote in message

In June, I started this project, but school was almost out. Now school has
started again, and I've begun adding to the site. Now my kids are in two
different schools, so I should be able to get even more photos, and I'm
hoping to get other people to send some photos in as well. I've splurged
the $8 for a domain name: "http://drivetoschoolhallofshame.com" .

Your photos don't show any conclusive evidence of any wrongdoing by anybody.

In California, and most other states, vehicles must stop for pedestrians
in the crosswalk.

Also, I'm curious why you don't show license plate numbers and drivers'
faces.

I was advised against it.