Old May 29th 17, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Another of my sunset photographs

"David B."
Mon, 29 May 2017 08:28:26 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 29/05/2017 04:54, RichA wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 17:45:16 UTC-4, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

It looks good, colour balance is right, the sky is blue and not
purple like I see in so many shots. I also like the blacked-out
treeline because it's more like deep twilight and emphasizes the
sky.

Thank you for your kind comments, 'RichA'. :-)

Did you view (and like!) the other image at the same link?

You got a response! Please, David, don't set the poor ******* up like
you did Savageduck.

This should go without saying, but, some of you may be unaware...

Always strip the exif data from your picture before you share it. If
you do not, the individual known as David Brooks will try to use it
and you won't like the uses he has for it.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.