Old June 20th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

John Turco wrote:

"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Hello, David:

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Angelino and Laker fan here. I gave up after the Lakers barely won Game 5
at home, and hadn't stumbled upon the score of the last game until your
post. Holy cow. That's ugly. That's not to say that the game where we
had the biggest Finals lead ever and lost was pretty. Go Dodgers!

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?