Old December 12th 05, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

Default Oh dear, Stacey....have those good vibrations stopped?

"RK" wrote in message
ups.com...
Much ado about nuthin'.

I didn't know that it had been already been covered in the 'interesting Oly'
thread - but since Stacey, in her desperate search for *something* positive
to say about Olympus, made a point of mentioning the dust-shaker, I thought
it was a bit ironic.

Of course it's no big deal - at least, not to owners of other cameras.
Olympus owners seem a bit timid about the whole thing though.`

She should have mentioned pixel-mapping, instead - now *that's* the feature
that Olympus should be promoting.