Old August 13th 17, 10:24 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
"David B."

[....]
You are absolutely correct. Char Jackson has "*absolutely no
evidence*" and is using "*slime and innuendo*" to infer that
someone is an alcoholic.

Completely untrue, but, you knew that before you hit the post/send
button. Evidence of your drinking issues and the resulting fallout
isn't hard to find. I'm not the only one in possession of it.

WRONG, Dustin - you are the ONLY one who claims to have 'evidence'.

Nobody is slimming you or using innuendo by calling you out for the
drunk you are in real life. The only thing I don't know about the
drinking problem is when it started. If you'd be so kind
as to answer that question, I'd be most grateful.

There IS no drinking "problem", Dustin.

If it helps, I used to drink my Navy 'tot' daily when I was aged 20.

You can read all about it he-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_ration

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."