Old October 21st 04, 12:15 AM
Gregory W Blank

"Q.G. de Bakker" wrote:

Something i have been looking to get confirmed, or refuted, for a loooooong
time: does it scan all of the frame, including (!) some of the edge around
the frame?
Or does it "clip" (like slide mounts do) part of the frame?

Well it definately clips the frame on initial set up, I seldom use
FF on 6x6 so that format will probably never be it an issue on 6x6.

Since you can scan one frame at a time you can always reposition the
negative or slide I guess if you favor one side. I'll have to determine just how
much on the non adjustment sides, but right now not a lot of play time.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918