Old February 26th 12, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Kodak to stop making digital cameras

On 2012-02-26 13:38:14 -0800, PeterN said:

On 2/22/2012 3:11 PM, tony cooper wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:05:23 -0500,
wrote:

yes you can, but who cares? people want to get work done, not fixate on
who built the computer. if a mac does it more easily, then they buy a
mac. why is this so difficult to accept?

What is easier about using, say, Photoshop on a Mac vs a PC?

I've been using Photoshop since it came bundled - free - with some
program I bought years ago. I've upgraded that original version
several times and gone through the learning process of how to use the
new tools and features. Never, though, have I thought "This would be
easier to learn or do if I had a Mac".

I've used PS on both a Mac and my PC. I have not seen any difference,
other than some keystroke shortcuts.

....and save for those few phingrrish differences that is about all there is.
Mac users had to wait a little longer for a 64-bit version, now all is
balanced in the PC vs Mac Photoshop World.

Savageduck