Old August 30th 05, 07:49 AM
Pete D

Which is really strange because if I was rating them I would drop the
350D
off alltogether because I think the ergonomics suck big time, but there
you
go.

This only goes to prove that the only accurate review is the one done
by the intended buyer/user. But then we already knew that..... ;-)

Al

Only for ergonomics. Performance is performance and doesn't
vary from person to person if they follow the same rules.
-Rich

But Rich absolute performance is not the complete equation and when you
finally buy a D-SLR you will realise that.