Old June 25th 18, 04:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Android app to remove all location data in bulk

In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

If you can't help me find an app to do a bulk EXIF delete then please don't
feel obliged to answer my request. Please don't make claims about what I
bothered to do when you are guessing. Maybe I'm crap at searching but I
did search and did so many times and on various days and also installed
various candidate apps, so you have no grounds to tell me I didn't search.

bull****.

you might have done a quick query, but that's about it.

try changing the query terms to obtain better results. repeat until you
get what you seek.

learning how to find stuff online is an incredibly good skill to have,
and it's something that comes with experience.

and no, i'm not going to spoon feed you.

Bull****. You have no idea of the question asked, so you fly.

bull**** right back. i know exactly what he wants to do.

Name one
app that does what the OP asked, or go away.

You claim those tools exist: so YOU name them.

i don't do ultimatums.

a proper search will reveal a number of options.

do not give up on the very first query.

change the query terms and you will find what you seek.

in fact, searching on how to do searches reveals a wealth of tricks and
techniques. consider it a learning experience on how to search, which
is a very useful skill, and not just for online either.

there are also ways to automate repetitive tasks on android (and ios
for that matter) for yet another solution. that can be a bit more work
than simply using an app which does it in a tap or two, however, it may
offer advantages for a given workflow.

tl;dr - op immediately gave up and copped an attitude.