Old June 25th 18, 03:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Android app to remove all location data in bulk

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 03:48:13 +0200, "Carlos E.R."

On 2018-06-25 00:28, nospam wrote:
In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

However I can't find a bulk EXIF remover for Android. In fact all I want
is a bulk EXIF location tag remover for Android and I haven't come across
one.

then you haven't looked.

I have looked and installed several of the apps I found but none do what I
asked for.

then keep looking, or refine your search terms to get better results.

Why don't you even name one? You claim there are such tools, you must
have used or known them. So please say which and don't tell the asker to
google it.

i gave sufficient clues for search terms to be able to find such an
app. it's not that difficult. really, it isn't.

i am not going to spoon feed him or anyone else, especially one who has
a stick up his ass about searching.

Prove it: prove that those tools exist. Provide the exact name of the
tool, prove a google search query that finds that tool.

I know I know: you have not the foggiest idea.

It took me about 10 seconds on Google - including batch removal, but
I'm not about to get in the middle of this little dispute. It would
appear that there is a bit of an issue between nospam and the OP.