Old May 6th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

Default Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

On Sun, 06 May 2007 02:49:20 -0500, Neil Ellwood wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:54:41 -0600, ray wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:

I donĀ“t agree with this poster I just found where you can download
Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
to man for themselves.

But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.

Does this mean that you do not want his viruses?

It means he couldn't give to me if we tried. Been running four Linux
computers on broadband internet access up 24/7/365 for five years now and
have yet to see my first malware infestation - and I take none of the
familiar precautions - I got my computers to use, not to administer.