Old March 22nd 18, 11:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:42:11 -0400, "Mayayana"
wrote:

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| Well - yes. But I know that already.

OK. So if you know how to use a clipping
mask, and you understand how the actual
graphic operations work behind the scenes,

No I don't. That's what I asked for, but not a bit by bit description
of how a pixel gets moved.

then what is it that you think you don't know?
I don't understand.

You said you want to know what the code
is doing. I gave you a brief outline of what the
code is doing. For any more you'd be getting
into the actual code.

And the code is doing all this for what (slightly) higher level
purpose?

And I'm not just after clipping masks. I only used that as an example.

Eric Stevens