Old November 29th 05, 03:09 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default Collage templates or software for weddings etc.

Blah wrote:
THANKS for your help. I guess I should say I need help with collage design,
not how to do collages. I am never satisfied with how my collages look.
( maybe it's just the poor photography : ) )

Well, what you really need is information from a graphic designer, not a
photographer. You could try alt.design.graphics, although I unsubbed
from that group because I got sick of the trolls, might have changed in
the past couple of years. You could look at your library or amazon for a
books in graphic design, the term you'd be looking for in the title or
subject would be "layout". You might also look at some of the
scrapbooking sites, layout is what it's all about. There is a nice .doc
file available to members of the computer-scrapping group at Yahoo...
You'll have to sub to the group to get to it, if you're not interested
at all in digital scrapbooking, just set the membership to "no mail".
Once subbed, go to Files, 4WeeklySketchChallenge, weeklychallenge.doc.
These will have little diagrams of sample pages. You could just
substitute another photo for text blocks, title elements, etc.

--
Angela M. Cable
Paint Shop Pro 8, 9, X Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com/

5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/