Old March 25th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Dust control

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:16:10 GMT, "Tom
Gardner" wrote:

"Lloyd Erlick" Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:41:02 -0500, "Greg
\"Blank\" - Lizard King."
wrote:

That's a truly "Lousy" thought

March 23, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Well, I'd rather have lice than scabies! But
I'd rather have fleas than lice. And
cockroaches are the easiest to take, they
don't make you itch.

Even living this far north I've had more
experience with biting insects than I like.
In fact, I place biters higher on my hate
list than sulfur dioxide. No fleas, please.

regards,
--le

How about those clouds of Black Flies?

March 25, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

And mosquitoes (my personal favorite ...).

I live downtown in a city for a good reason
-- all that air pollution keeps the bugs
down. These days, the coughing is all the
exercise I get.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.