Old December 11th 18, 03:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ant[_2_]

Default This NG falling asleep?

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
In article
(Ant) wrote:

Alfred Molon wrote:
There have been very few posts over the last few days, which is
surprising for r.p.d. Ten years ago or so there were hundreds of posts
per day, now it looks like this NG is dying off.

Usenet is dying!

Compared to many years ago it is. I wonder if I'll be there to
close its doors and put out the lights or if it will be there to
put out my lights. Hard to tell.

Hopefully not until after I am dead. :P
--
Quote of the Week: "While an ant was wandering under the shade of the
tree of Phæton, a drop of amber enveloped the tiny insect; thus she, who