Old September 25th 04, 09:00 PM
Böwsér

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 3.44...
Despite everyone's vocal concerns (or fondest hopes, whatever), I am
not dead, and only slightly late with the new mandate, which in this case,
marks the one year anniversary of the Shoot-In. Those who have
participated
at any time in the past should congratulate themselves, and those who
bitch
and moan about the SI - choke on it, dipwads! ;-)

So in honor of all that, we have:

"Photographer's Choice"

Welcome to the first anniversary of the Shoot-In! For the challenge this
weeks, you have free reign, because the mandate is "Photographer's
Choice".
Pick the subject you like best.

The stickler's are (because it's no challenge if you just send your best
pic), the shots must be taken within this period - do not malign the SI's
Birthday with an archive pic; that's too crass. And the image must
represent your typical body of work.

Piece of cake. I'll submit my usual over-simplified pedestrian landscape
that's, at least, properly exposed.

;-)

Other than that, go wild, and have fun!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pc

As always, the rulz can be found at http://www.mattclara.com/si/.
Everyone is welcome, be not shy.

Many thanks to Annika1980 for his timely assistance with the last
round, as well.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net