Old November 23rd 04, 12:52 AM
Frank ess

JT wrote:
"FireFox" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
om...
Sorry to take up your time with trivialities. But, I could use your
help.

I did it again. Another website is born. www.DSLReXchange.com
(DSLRX).

Please spread the words to those that may be into digital
photgraphy.
Just like this RFF is dedicated to rangefinder cameras,
DSLReXchange
is dedicated to digital SLR's.

If you have the time, feel free to visit.

Thank you all and may DSLRX be friendly and informative
environment to
all.

Thanks,

Jorge Torralba

That's not another site. That's the same one that you posted a link
to 9
hours previously!! WTF?

Plus, you might want to fix that glaring spelling mistake, that is
currently featured prominently on your site!!

Firefox,

People like you need to stick to news groups which dont require
membership. Your attitude towards a free service provided to enhance
your internet and photography experience is quite remarkable. I'm sure
you take for granted everything you have and are quite selfish. Your
arrogance is very obvious and your ignorance is palpable. Please do
not bother registering on the site since it is catered towards
friendly and respectful people which obviously you are not.

Relax, "JT"; you'll give yourself a burst blood vessel.

For my part, I leave new web sites alone for a while. It seems to me
they are seldom ripe when the maker plucks them from the tree and sends
them to market. I always leave a little time so those who are not too
pompous (or arrogant or self-righteous or completely deluded about their
language, thinking, organizational, and programming skills) can
accommodate the input so generously afforded them, and change things for
the better. I figure 'most everything improves with time, so if my first
view is of a more mature product I am less likely to dismiss it and
plonk the bookmark.

I know very well how difficult it is to divorce one's estimate of one's
self from the products one produces, but I also know it is possible to
do so, much to the benefit of both the self and the products.

I also know my momma was right when she told me: "You can't win, arguing
with a nutbar. Any headway you make is accidental, and even a little
energy thrown their way is wasted." Or words to that effect. Not to say
either you or Firefox is a nutbar. Hell no. Nutbars don't get all
preachy about imagined insults, nor do they offer legitimate advice in
an offensive manner. Do they?

Frendlily and respectfullily,

--
Frank ess