Old May 15th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default A novice looking for tips, hints, suggestions and critique.

wrote:
I've recently found myself attracted to photography has a hobby. I
started taking photos, and after I took around a thousand or so shots,
I went through them all and picked which I thought were the nicest.

You can see them he
http://www.dragotaur.com/photography/

So, if you can make any suggestions, please do, I would appreciate it.

My first and only tip so far: get rid of the flash based photo album.
I'm not sure if it works with Firefox or not - I don't think it does,
but it's so damn slow I couldn't be bothered to wait for it to finish
sorting itself out.

If you want your photographs to do the talking, let them. If you want to
demonstrate your ability to choose a really crap way of displaying
them, well, we're not interested.