Old March 12th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Michael Benveniste

Default Eastmancolor Film #5293

"afedexman" u42034@uwe wrote:

I have a 35 mm film roll I need developed but I can't find anybody
who will develop it. It is Eastmancolor #5293 ASA 250. I believe the
company I got if from went out of business "MSI P.O. Box 2736 Portland
OR 97208

I mailed it to them but it was returned and Snapfish said they couldn't
develop it either, can anyone please help me, I took photos of my
children
about 20 years ago with it and I would hate to loose the photos before I
see
them.

I would appreciate any help you could offer me.

Last I checked, these three labs can develop and print it
http://www.dalelabs.com
http://www.aandi.com/film_pro2.htm
http://www.thecamerashop.com/downloa...126seattle.pdf

I've used dale and aandi for Fuji Eterna 500T within the 18 months.
As others have pointed out, your film may well have deteriorated over
time.

--
Michael Benveniste --