Old February 1st 04, 11:51 PM
John

Default Thanks All (was: Color Printing Hassles)?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:49:30 -0500, "?" ?@???.??? wrote:

I am not sure I even see me getting much more than an "entry" level color
enlarger (other than making sure it has 3 color wheels and is rigid).

As most on this group are aware, I'm not very keen on entry
level anything. Here are my recommendations for a decent color
enlarger.

Durst - M305 , M605 , 805 , L1000 , L1200

Omega - D5 , 670MXL , C76

Saunders - D6700

Most of the Rollei, Nikkor , Minolta , ESECO and some Phillips
and Vivtar equipment is actually quite good. Just make sure that you
get a complete package as negative carriers and lensboards are
sometimes hard to find.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email