Old March 29th 18, 03:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 29 Mar 2018 08:48:34 -0400, schrieb Mayayana:

Your question is being answered in the Win10 group.

The answer is different on the two platforms since the entire set of
truetype embedded fonts are involved.

I would ask on the Mac group, but it's filled to the brim with little
children who have almost no technical competency so it would be a waste to
ask there, whereas adults reside here who own a Mac, and the Windows group
is always adults as can be seen by the responses there.

Moving forward, I'm leaning toward PDF, DOC, or WMF, but I don't think WMF
can embed the fonts (I never worked with WMF).