Old February 8th 19, 08:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Diesel[_3_]

Default 'nospam'

Savageduck
Thu, 07 Feb 2019
15:33:47 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

jeremy wrote:
In article
s.com,
says...

On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that?s a kill for Char Jackson as once again David B.,
troll, stalker, drunk, and liar proves that he can?t handle the
truth.

[roll ?Top Gun Anthem?]

Wrong film (unless an arcane reference) but points awarded for
having a go.

That particular "Top Gun" theme was "Take My Breath Away", I am
not sure how that relates to any of the protagonists in this this
thread.

Well, in all fairness, mr Duck, you did at one point mistakenly
assume that David Brooks was a decent enough person; myself and some
other individuals were the problem. I don't know at what point you
discovered that your initial opinion was a little more than off
concerning him, but, better late than never.

--
Confuse people ... quote from the wrong message.