Old December 7th 12, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Gary Eickmeier

Default Sony tells DSLR shooters they're idiots

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:20:52 +1100, "Trevor" wrote:

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in message
OK, so I am iggerant. But you guys haven't been able to show me an
example
of a RAW image vs a JPG shot at the same time that demonstrates this
superiority of image.

If you are unable to demonstrate it for yourself, then it probably doesn't
matter to *you* what the difference is. The rest of us already know and
choose our work flow accordingly.

I have several times attempted to draw the attention of the ignoramus
to http://www.slrlounge.com/raw-vs-jpeg...e-visual-guide
which most definitely provides the information he says that he
requires. However he steadfastly refuses to either look at it or
acknowledge that it provides the information that he says he requires.
I think he is a troll.

Eric Stevens

**** you and the horse you rode in on. I have looked at it several times.
No, it does not show any big difference in the images.