Old December 22nd 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
John J

Default Replacing leather handle (was Busch Pressman...)

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 12/21/2008 12:59 PM John J spake thus:

It is zero Fahrenheit here right now. Got the walk shoveled, and now
I'm staring at a Deardorff 8x10 that needs a leather handle. I can
make one. But the two metal retaining strips are missing. I do not
have a metal bender (brake). And I can't find any split rivets.

Any ideas?

Aren't those just the thin sheet metal strips that run the length of the
handle?

Nope.