Old June 30th 20, 02:08 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
John C.

Default Microsoft's new free Windows File Recovery command-line toolretrieves deleted files

Paul in Houston TX wrote:
Arlen Holder wrote:
Dateline today...

o *Microsoft's new free "Windows File Recovery" command-line tool*
https://www.theverge.com/21306670/microsoft-windows-file-recovery-tool-app-download-features

Â*Â*Â* "You'll be able to use Microsoft's new tool to recover MP3 files,
Â*Â*Â*Â* MP4 videos, PDF documents, JPEG images, and typical Word, Excel,
Â*Â*Â*Â* and PowerPoint documents."

I'll stick with Recuva for the time being.

+1

--
John Corliss BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out