Old July 14th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Default Kodak Easyshare Software V6.01 download

Roy G wrote:
"AlanCB" wrote in message
oups.com...
There seems to be a lack of very basic information on the Kodak website

Hi.

I don't have any specific knowledge of Kodak, I don't use any of their
products.

The easiest way to find out if the Download will give a File which can be
saved to your HDD, is to start the Download.

Before anything comes down you should see a screen which will ask if you
want to "Install" or "Save".

Click on "Save" and then browse to wherever you want to save the file. It
is a very good idea to save it into a Folder of its own. Sometimes when
running these saved exe files they can interact with another exe file in the
same folder.

Why not ask a Broadband equiped friend to download these for you, and then
burn them to CD.

Roy G

The Kodak software download is ONLY the downloader/installer, not the
body of the program. I can be interrupted and restarted (at least they
claim so), but given the size of the files, dialup users might find it
easier to buy the CD version.