Old August 12th 10, 08:28 AM
Darkroom User Darkroom User is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
It also gives world peace and free beer. You can be sure it is excellent.

My sentiments toward pyro as well. Not worth messing with, unless one is
part of the more-exotic-than-thou brigade.

--
I am new to the darkroom and my questions concerning pyro are genuine. I had read on various sites about pyro developers including WD2D, PMK and Pyrocat-HD. If these developers offer little or no advantage over standards like D76, ID11 or XTol, then I will choose one of those instead.

Please help me to learn, rather than post replies that come across as being sarcastic.

I really do want to try to understand what is good darkroom practice, such as choosing the right processes and materials. I have many questions that I want to post here on photobanter.