Old April 12th 07, 08:13 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.photo.digital
Don B[_2_]

Default Hybrid Batteries

ray wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 05:49:57 -0600, Don B wrote:

wrote:

These hybrids will soon obsolete all other rechargeables. Walmart has
a good deal on Rayovac hybrids.

Not our Walmart, they never heard of them.

I remember a few years back when WalMart had NiMH for sale at the regular
WalMarts but not at the Super WalMarts - could be a similar situation.

Ours is a Super Walmart so you may be right. There are three Walmarts
close by and they are all Super Walmarts, I'll have to check the other two.