Old April 26th 21, 04:46 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Abandoned_Trolley

Default photojumble ?

Just wondering if this news group is still alive - bearing in mind that
the term "alive" may have a different meaning on the Usenet

Round here in Essex we have a local freecycle / freeBay web site which
people use to give away various bits and pieces which they think are too
good for the skip (like the chair I am sitting on right now, and the
desk I am sittin at)

Does anybody know of anything similar which deals with old photographic
items ?

The word "photojumble" springs to mind, but it seems to have taken on a
different meaning

AT