Old January 30th 19, 04:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Fuji raw processing

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Topaz just came out with a converter called Reddit, They claim, it uses
AI to put sufficient detail in JPEGS, so they can be processed as well
as a RAW file. I have not tried it.

either you got the name wrong or they're about to be sued.

https://mailchi.mp/topazlabs/join-us...s-anything?e=1
044eb0c60

yep, you got the name wrong.

the name of the app is jpeg to raw ai.

reddit is the venue where they're talking about it.

I know, that's why I posted the link. The important part is it's
availability to those who might want to use it.

you're not fooling anyone.

you certainly did not know what it was called because you initially
claimed the app was called reddit.

you only posted the link when i said it can't be named that, and you
still refuse to acknowledge that you got it completely wrong.