Old September 5th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Default FA: Canon EOS 5D

just bob kilbyfan@aoldotcom wrote:

A year ago when the double-rebates were on I had a 5D for a while but sold
on ebay it as it was not going to replace my 1D (a used 1D2N did that, for
the same price) and the lack of a pop-up flash didn't make it a good general
use walk-around camera (my old 300D does that OK).

Fancy that! I think I've used the pop-up flash maybe three times,
twice to just see if it worked and once to check for that old
"streaks" bug.

If I need flash, I can just as well use a swivel and tilt flash
head with enough power for bouncing.

-Wolfgang