Old January 29th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default mini dv

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just recieved a JVC GR-D244U mini DV digital cam corder. Works great,
no problems. I wanted to transfer videos to PC. Found coolgear.Hooks to
same AV cable that came with camera..
http://store.yahoo.com/compusb/vicaandedgrx.html
Works great(make sure to update audio device in the device manager),
but what do i do to send these through e-mail. Seems that the files are
to large. I compressed in zip file, but only went from 155mb down to
125mb. Errors of could not send; or file to large.

Why aren't you transferring via 1394/firewire? You'll get much better
quality.