Old July 6th 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.digital,alt.photography

Default Scanning Thousands of Slides

Currently I have thousands of slides from the 1960/1970s which I want
to scan onto CDs. The quote from Jessops - never the cheapest - is 50p
per slide - OUCH!! I don't want to have to rig up a projector and
screen and take photos one at a time. So is there a slide scanning
device - with automated feed - that I can connect to a USB2 port of a
PC - for scanning batches of slides say 100 at a time? Many thanks -
CJB.