Old September 9th 06, 01:59 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people,uk.rec.photo.misc
MMnospam

Default The Sins of The Camera

"kosh" wrote in message
Paul Rubin wrote:
"John Norton" writes:

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian
cameras,"

This was funny the first time, but it's gotten old.

don't bother.. that's the thing with extremists.. oops sorry,
EVANGELICALS...... they don't seem to listen! They also have a tendancy to
repeat themselves.

kosh

Not sure whether you're pulling our collective leg, Kosh.
The original (and repeated) post is obviously sending up
evangelicals. The grammar and turn of phrase is that of an
uneducated southerner, but the spelling is perfect -- they even
know where to put the apostophe in "ain't".