Old February 8th 05, 04:40 AM
Stewy

In article .com,
wrote:

I feed almost only dry, with occasional moist food treats. I have
heard others say canned food is best, but with several cats, I don't
know how you make sure everyone gets enough. One of mine won't eat
with the others...so at treat time she kind of gets left out. But she
always has plenty of dry food available.

You're treating them right. Cats always prefer high quality food, not
that mercury-tainted wet food in the pet shop.
Next time you're at the supermarket stock up on the salmon (not smoked)
raw tuna sashimi, t-bone steaks, caviar and other luxury foods - you
cats will love you for it and hang the expense - after all YOU decided
to keep cats - no-one forced you.