Old November 24th 04, 09:16 PM
Bill Hilton

From: "Derideo"

I am planning on having a series of prints from my Epson 1280 that were
printed on Epson paper using Epson inks dry mounted. Since the press uses
temperatures up to 350 degrees I was wondering if the inks can handle that
heat.

No. It's similar to black/white RC paper, they should use the mounting tissue
with lower temps, around 180 F or so. Usually the papers come in at least two
temperature ranges, have them pick the lower range for inkjet prints.

The frame shop that does my dry mounting was unsure of an answer.
Has anyone done this?

Tell them to mount like RC paper, not fiber. If they don't know what that
means I'd find another frame shop.