Old January 28th 20, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Dimitris Tzortzakakis

Default darkroom equipment revisited...

I was looking for almost a year to make a darkroom again as anyone can
guess these days is difficult unless one is given the necessary
equipment by someone who does not want it for some reason, as alas, I
did with mine almost 15 years ago. So yesterday I went to pickup a box
with many goodies from a fellow photographer who works in the very shop
I bought my NOS Canon EOS 30. It included a Meopta Axomat II in
excellent condition, 3 trays, a motley collection of photo papers from
9X13 to 40X50, mostly Ilford and Orwo which was an East German brand.
Also a couple of Agfa boxes and an "Automat" as it's called in german
which measures the reflected light from the paper during exposure with a
photo resistor and "calculates" the exposure automatically!the kit was
previously owned by a german. so now I'll save up for paper developer a
safelight some tongs and possibly a margeur if I can make it.looking
forward to do some real darkroom printing again!