Old January 22nd 18, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Renovation of a photograph

On 2018-01-21 18:10:00 +0000, David B. said:

Hi

My elderly sister managed to send me a photograph today of our
grandfather. It was taken before he was killed during the first World
War.

Here is a copy of same:- https://imgur.com/a/7XRdW

How best can the image be improved?

I'm soo sorry for your loss! You're with no doubt a troll and that file
is useless! But you could try the free version off Fotor Photo Editor
provided that you could get a better scan of the original. It seems to
have some useless features. Report back to the group and let us know
how it goes...

https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/foto...729?l=en&mt=12
--
teleportation kills